Login

History of the Parish - Resolis

In 1958 the Reverend George S M Walker published the history of The Parish of Resolis in aid of the War Memorial Hall, located at the foot of Fanny's Brae.

It can be viewed in pdf format by clicking here

It is intended to continue the Resolis account from 1956 bringing in the Urquhart link when the parishes were united in 1977, which wasn't far from when Young's Urquhart history was written, and then bring it up to the present.

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement